My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, May 02, 2005

2nd Lt. Ilario Pantano

While I have been trying to keep up with the news on Lt. Pantano, Blackfive is tuned into more sources than I. I highly recommend his site for further news on the trial (which ended Saturday) and now we are awaiting the decision about the Article 32 hearing. We want to know in which direction this case is headed. We should know by the latest-Saturday, May 7, 2005. Please check Blackfive's site, as I'm sure he will be one of the first to know anything. We can go from there. Thank you, and have a great day.

UPDATE: I have written here and here. I know you will enjoy it! I sure do.

Update: I have made a list of links of my articles for those who would like more information on 2nd Lt. Ilario Pantano.