My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Update: Lt. Ilario Pantano

As I was sitting here, suddenly, without warning, Michael Savage came on the radio to announce that he has the charges against 2nd Lt. Ilario Pantano and the written statement of the man who is charging him with dishonoring the Service. I have the links to both of them.

Michael has also promised 10% of what he earns from his new book up to $50,000 to help with his defense: Liberalism is a Mental Disorder. Just click on this link to get to the site where there are many articles about 2nd Lt. Pantano. (You can also help with his defense by going to Defend the Defenders.)

This link goes to the charges against him.

This link goes to the hand-written statement written against 2nd Lt. Pantano by HN George Gobles. (Blackfive, what rank is HN?)

I think he has gone to court, but I can't seem to find any information. If there is someone out there who knows who to talk to or what article may have carried this information, I sure would appreciate it if you would let me know.

Remember to keep praying for him. We cannot expect our men to fight a war and then come home only to fight another war-the court system. Even if it is a military court, it is only because of public opinion, or lack of it, that this is going forward. I am part of the public, and I say, "Kill the enemy." Is that clear enough for you sissies?

UPDATE: I have written another article here and here. I hope this brings some comfort after waiting so long.

Update: I have made a list of links of my articles for those who would like more information on 2nd Lt. Ilario Pantano.