My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Friday, June 01, 2007

Speaking of illegal aliens...

Has the world gone mad or am I the only one left in the world (besides the 2/3rds of Americans who agree with me) that understand the meaning of the word: Illegal?

Illegal alien: a person who has enter a country without permission, an invader.

The Constitution of the United States specifically states:

Article IV.

Section. 4. The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened), against domestic violence.
I just thought maybe the congress might want to take a looksie at this. It just so happens that it is not racist to demand our elected officials fulfill their obligations under the full faith and trust of the CITIZENS of these here United States of America.

If you will just take a look around yourself, we have been blessed with people from all over the world. To call us racist is to show how truly ignorant you are. No, we are not elitists like the Congress. I swear, I hope that each one of you who votes for this amnesty bill gets thrown out of office the next time you are up for reelection. You disgust me.

Update: Does anyone really believe that if we had an Army of over 20 million Soldiers that Iran would continue to spit in our face?

Labels: , , , ,