My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Sen. Joe, Pres. George, and Pres. Sarkozy

We have heard from Sen. Joe on Sunday what we should be hearing or seeing from President Bush, but he's too busy trying to give terrorists amnesty--er--I mean illegal aliens--er--I mean 'comprehensive immigration reform' that everyone should be smart enough to agree upon. NO!

Continuing, President Bush did have some good news over the weekend, however. He received a heroes welcome in Albania. They even named the street in front of their Capitol after him.

Now Sarkozy, wow! It looks as if the conservatives over in France (of all places!) are kicking the pants off the communists at the ballot box! Wow! I wonder what that feels like...

Labels: , , ,