My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Finally, Congressman Jefferson was indicted today

Many of us have been wondering for over two years now what was happening, if anything, with the Jefferson case. You do remember that dude that had $90,000 in his refrigerator? He has been indicted by the federal government for having "received more than $500,000 in bribes and sought millions more in nearly a dozen separate schemes to enrich himself by using his office to broker business deals in Africa, according to a federal indictment Monday." If you would like to read the rest of the Yahoo News report, you may do here.

Just in case any of you wondering why I usually copy the news stories that I link to, I do it because I have had too many problems linking to an article and it disappears. I do not like that. At the place where I send you is a page I have created simply to solve this problem. Over there, you will find the link to the article, if it works at all by the time you get there! lol. Hey, just because they may not be credible, at least you will still be able to read their articles.

Ah, I noticed that, too. Why would I use their news articles if they were not credible? What I meant was that they move their articles. Not that the news wasn't credible sometimes. God! I can't help myself! LOL.

Labels: , , , ,