My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Libby found guilty

I am too upset to write a long piece. Here is the AP's spin on it. Libby's lawyer is asking for a new trial. If that fails, he will ask for an appeal.

Here are some articles you can read: American Thinker, Michelle Malkin, Bloomberg's Libby, Ex-Cheney Aide, Convicted in CIA Leak Case (Update2) and Fox News' I. Lewis 'Scooter' Libby Guilty on Four of Five Counts in CIA Leak Trial.

Update: Dagney has written an article more in the way I am feeling today, the next day. I am still appalled at this injustice, and she nails it with her title: The InJustice Department Strikes Again.

Update II: Victoria Toensing has written an article from a legal point of view and more information as to the conduct of the Special Counsel Attorney and Judge. Amazingly breathtaking. That's how discumbobulated this sham has turn out to be.

Labels: , , , , , ,