My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Friday, March 16, 2007

An alternate view on the war and legislation

I have a copy for you of what I retrieved from the Thomas guide. I copied it because everytime I've tried to link to it in the past, it did not work. Grr. The words I used were: no cutting off funding for the troops. If you would like to do the same search. Also, you will get 0 (zero) for exact match, etc. Go to the last one that has 1000 bills containing one or more of your search words.

I was listening to the radio when I received this information. Apparently this bill has been tabled to be put on the calendar at a later date. I don't know where Mark Levin got the 82 votes from...maybe another vote? (My fault. Sorry.) Rep Mike Pence also has a bill that has gone to the Congressional House Committee on Armed Services. The number is H.CON.RES.64.

Labels: , , , , ,