My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Articles my teams and I posted around the blogosphere

Causes of Interest:
Measles Epidemic in North Korea.
Blogger registers his complaint: BoA putting a bad precedence. Written by Bos'un.
Sen. Coburn: VOA Harming US Interests in Iran. Written by Daily Briefing on Iran.

DoD Daily News:
Photos the Press 'forgot' to Print.
News inside Iraq.

Knickerbocker News:
Sudden Jihad Syndrome. written by Bos'un.

Love America First:
Walter Reed FReep #96 - The Bus Stops Here. written by Tom-The RedHunter.

Loving God Holy:
Iraq Journal, written by Dr. Mike Evans.
Iraq Journal Part II, written by Dr. Mike Evans.
Dear Heavenly Father, written by yours truly. :)

And last but not least, Pork Hunter:
News on Government Waste coming from Minnesota, written by CAGW and me.

Labels: , , , , , ,