My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Too tired

My sleep hours have gotten so messed up as of late. I've been under some stress which I'd rather not get into, and I've been getting to sleep around 12 o'clock. That isn't late? THE NEXT DAY? lol. Yeah. I wake up around 3pm, and I've been falling asleep at the computer.

That is one the excuses I have for the past few posts. I do have some really great news, however. Jack Idema is free, he is on American soil, and he thanks everyone who helped to get out his story of injustice. Thank God!

I will be back. I just need to get some rest. I know, I know. Go to sleep, blah, blah, blah. But you had to be there. lol.

Labels: , ,