My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Rosemary's Thoughts

I have started a new site named, "Rosemary's Thoughts, because I think it will be better for me to express myself better in a different forum. Not that I can't or don't do so here, but I want a site where not so much is expected from me. lol.

I really like the way it looks, and I don't want to 'customize' this site. Even though the other site looks nice, I still want my HTML! I know they have it over at the other site, but I cannot use the href in the template. If I mess up and lose one of the tags, I will lose all of my links that were connected to it! (I do save my template on word, so it isn't that bad. It's just a pain.)

Besides, I want a place where I can just express myself, no matter what. Here, I am more professional (stop laughing!) than I have to be over there. I will post everything I write over there, but I will also have some more writings over there. Who knows? Maybe I'll even have everything I ever wrote over there!

Yes, that would be cool. I could combine everything written on my others, and put them there. That way, I don't have to wonder who's writing what, who's commentting where, etc. That sounds logical to me. No wonder I failed the, "Your Brain is 27% Female, 73% Male" quiz!

Labels: , , ,