My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Woe is me!

It is almost 5pm, and I am just waking up. It may have something to do with the fact that I did not go to sleep until after noon! I was working on trying to duplicate my Rosemary's Thoughts template with one that had my 'Rosemary's Thoughts' as its URL. You would not believe how HARD that is to do!

Why would I want to do that, anyway? To make it easier for you guys. If you would like to find me, either bookmark me, add me to your sidebar so you don't have to remember the URL or google me. lol. I have to go back now and erase my registration for the other site in Feed.Feedburner! Oivay!

Oh, by the time I got to my email, I had 117 messages! Wow! If I haven't gotten back to you yet, please do not despair. It takes a while to go through them. I have some DoD Daily News work to do yet (but you can catch it first at DoD Daily News-2). I also have some religious posts that need updating, and I have some news for Knickerbocker News. But enough about my 'to do's'. lol.

Have a good day everyone, and don't forget to let your senators hear your voices on this amnesty bill! There is another cloture vote in the morning, June 28, 2007. We MUST kill this bill. The number is TOLL FREE 1-866-340-9281. :)

Labels: , , ,