My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Still Ill

This morning I was feeling better...until I had a TIA. Transient Iscemic Attack. Funny how we learn to spell things, eh? LOL.

A TIA is a mini-stroke, but do NOT worry. I just lay down, and go to sleep. If I go to the hospital, I will be awaken, they won't be able to do anything for me, and I can be a real bitch when I'm mad or ill. Put them together? YIKES! :)

I pray everyone is well. (I think I may be going through MENopause, chuckle.) I have to go lay back down now.

Hey, Serendip. I'll e-mail you my number. It's unlisted, so don't lose it! :)

Labels: ,