My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

State Dept. still lying about Jack and circumstances

If you have been following this case for any length of time, you will know that about 5 weeks ago we received news that American citizen and SpOps Soldier Jack Idema was finally released from an Afghani prison. I have bad news. He has not been released, we have been lied to, the State Dept. did not obey the judge's orders, and there is no way for him to receive justice except through our help. Please read my post [(H/t)it was e-mailed to me by Rotty] over at Causes of Interest. Thank you.

Labels: , ,