My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Pundit Review may go national. Please help us!

I was emailing Gregg Jackson, author of, Conservative Comebacks to Liberal Lies, about an issue that caught my eye. That is when I found out that the Pundit Review Radio Program may be going national! I am so very happy for them.

In case you do not know of them, they have a talk radio show and a website. What they do with their talk radio show is invite bloggers on to discuss their blogs, current events and to give a different point of view than we get from the Washington talking heads. That's right. We are given the opportunity to express our own minds, and it is very refresshing.

Their website is Pundit Review, and their radio program which is on Sunday evenings, 7-10pm EST, at station WRKO. They would be delighted to hear from you. The toll free number to call in is 877-469-4322. Thank you, and have a great weekend. :)

Labels: , , , , ,