My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Post-Debate

I must say, they all knew what everyone wanted to hear, but I was not impressed. Not at all. The top tier? THEY ALL SUCKED. The second tier? They all did well, but I cannot remember one quote. Maybe it's just me, but I do not think Chris what's-his-name was the right person for this forum. God, how many times are they going to ask about religion? Why was the emphasis so heavily about abortion? Could it be that they wanted to 'scare' women?

Why were there no questions about the economy, trade, China, North Korea, Sudan, oil dependency, education, etc? Because they don't believe Republicans have any worthwhile ideas!

The whole thing sucked, and the American people are the worse off for it.

Labels: , ,