My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

My latest migraine

It came upon me like a ton of bricks. From out of nowhere, BAM! I was taken down. One thing that I have learned is that I can neither cry out, nor am I able to scream for help. I have a whistle for emergencies, but OMG! I had to cover my ears to get out a really lame whistle. lol.

I have decided to do my screaming and moaning here, if you do not mind.

OOOOOOOOUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWWWW~

Boohoowaaawaaaawaaawaaa!

I don't know if that's what it actually sounds like inside my head, but I tried. It's better than trying to do this within my body! Well, I hope you all have a wonderful day, and I am feeling a lot better. I only have a blinding pain in my head now. lol. Yeah, that is a whole lot better, so you can only imagine what it felt like before! :)

Labels: ,