My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

A Man with Insight and Foresight

I have some work to do over at DoD Daily News and DoD Daily News-2. In the meantime, I would like to introduce you to a REAL man over at Blackfive's:
...I do apologize for my lack of emails lately. It has been difficult for me to sit down and rationally discuss the situation here in Baghdad without losing my professional bearing as I begin to think about the absolute and utter nonsense that is pouring out of our Congressional leaders. My Mother always told me if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Oh well.

I was absolutely disgusted by the comments made by Sen Reid (D). When I read his comments in the Stars and Stripes newspaper, I was enraged. How can someone with his position and power openly undermine the war efforts and what I am doing. For many in the states, it may be a simple little issue of him saying we have already lost. Unfortunately, the insurgency took this as a HUGE propaganda victory. Simply look at the latest news reports from Al-Qaida's number 2, al-Zawahri. To think Al-Qaida wasn't ecstatic to hear this kind of rubbish coming out of our Congress is absolutely absurd. [Continue reading.]
I hope you're proud, you little weasel. Don't tell me you support them. They KNOW the real deal, and you are NOT it, Mr. Reid.

Update: Nathan Bradfield of Church and State is having his regular open-trackback weekend this weekend. He is a very nice person, and he has a great site. If you trackback one of your articles, you will get more traffic to that article. You may even want to read some of his articles. I know I do. Have a great weekend, and thank you Nathan! :)

Labels: , ,