My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

San Fran Nan goes to Damascus to wear hijab?

Damascus, Syria, Tuesday April 3, 2007. AP Photo by Hussein Malla.
Here she is seen viewing the tomb of John the Baptist. Why is she smiling? It looks as though she is laughing. What happened to her skin? She's third in line for president?

President Bush has stated clearly, and accurately I might add, that she should not even have gone to Syria. They are on the State Dept.'s State Sponsor of Terrorism list. YO LAAAADY! You ain't president yet. Get out of the job of the executive office! I sometimes really, really don't like these politicians.

Hat tip: Little Green Footballs.

Labels: , , ,