My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Rabbis arrested in front of UN for protesting Iran

I picked this up over at LGF. It is amazing how many things happened that we never hear about. I guess that's because we must endure more important things such as Imus...
Ignored by mainstream media this week, a group of rabbis led by Avi Weiss protested at the United Nations against Iran and Ahmadinejad’s calls for the destruction of Israel. A full report is at The Hall of the Goblin King.

(Video player requires Flash Player.).
Hmm. I wonder what would happen if we caught Jerry Falwell talking to his 11 year old daughter the way Alec Baldwin was talking to his? Hey, it's another one of those, "Gotcha!" moments. Only this one is worse. Is that why there is no media?

Labels: , , , , , , ,