My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Political eyes and ears front and center!

I have just been informed that my site for Duncan Hunter for President is up and ready. I am really going to depend on everyone to keep their eyes opened to any speeches, interviews, forums, letters to the editor you might come across during your daily surfing. Please let me know immediately by e-mailing me.

If you would like to join me in electing Congressman Hunter for President, or if you would like some information on who he is and what issues are important to him, just ask me. I will be writing about them over there, but I will also try to post them here as well.

Here are just some of the issues I can confirm that he stands for:
  • 1. He saw to it that the first and only fence so far to keep illegal aliens out was built in San Diego, CA.
  • 2. He is for FAIR trade, not 'free' rip-me-off-through-deficit-spending trade.
  • 3. He has served our country well as an Army Ranger in the VietNam War (173rd Airborne Brigade and the 75th Army Rangers).
I am not asking you to drop your life and join the race. However I am asking you to inform yourself about Duncan. In 2006, Duncan and Lynne celebrated their 33rd wedding anniversary; they have two sons, Duncan Duane, who served two tours in Iraq in the U.S. Marine Corps and will be serving his 3rd term this month. Sam Hunter, a business student at San Diego State University. Duncan D. and his wife, Margaret, have three children, Duncan Lee, Elizabeth Grace and Sarah Louise, and reside in Boise, Idaho. Sam was married on Valentine’s Day 2004 to the former Theresa Heger of Jamul and they had their first child, Marin, in October of 2006.

Thank you for your time. :)

Labels: , ,