My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

PM Shinzo Abe to visit President Bush April 26-27

During the weekend of April 26-27, the Prime Minister of Japan, Shinzo Abe, shall visit President Bush at Camp David to discuss North Korea and Iraq. As usual, if you get along with President Bush then they throw a lot of dirt at you.

I am NOT saying that it is okay to deny that women were forced into prostitution during WWII. BY NO MEANS! It was not right then, and it is not right now. What I am saying, however, is what does that have to do with the price of eggs in China?

Apparently, he was misquoted (ah-hem) while speaking earlier in the week. The US Congress is seeking a 'nonbinding' resolution urging Japan to apologize formally for forcing thousands of women into the brothels.

One question. Why? Are we not at war? What's up with all of these 'nonbinding' resolutions? If you are not going to make them stick, then shut up. Now, back to the story (sorry, but that is part of the story that CNN wrote).

Next is the fact that the PM went to China first instead of the USA. This is a big deal? Oh, it breaks tradition, does it? I thought you didn't want anyone to feel obliged. So what's up with that? He can go where and when he wants!

BTW, we have over 50,000 troops on Japan's soil, and we have over 37,000 troops on the 37th (?) parallel line in South Korea. WHEN ARE THEY COMING HOME, HUH? What's the plan, man? You've got all the answer. What's the damn plan? Don't have one, do ya? Ha. Didn't think so. So shut up!

What is wrong with me, you ask? I know. It does look unlike me. When I read about this article, Sudan's government attacks Darfurian civillians, kills 65, I lost it. I've had enough BS, and I just don't feel like taking it anymore. Everyone can hate me. Fine. But when you go after innocent, helpless people and children? I get PISSED OFF. See? I thought you might. After all, even Jesus got anger. The only difference is, He did not sin in His anger. *Oops*

And I don't even think I covered the article! The link for the source will take you to the article. Just give her a click. Thank you, and have a great day!

Labels: , , , ,