My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

"I am John Doe" by Michelle Malkin

You just have to read this. This gal has talent, beauty and now this! I do not know where she gets all that time, but my hats off to you, Michelle.
Dear Muslim Terrorist Plotter/Planner/Funder/Enabler/Apologist,

You do not know me. But I am on the lookout for you. You are my enemy. And I am yours.

I am John Doe.
If you would like to read the rest of her fantastic article, please go here. I almost fell over with laughter, applause, and recognition that there are far too many of us than there ever will be of them. :)

In case you have been underneath a rock and do not know of what I speak, the six Arab Muslims that were asked to leave the plane in Minnesota are suing John Doe. If you need more of an explanation than that, you really need more help than I can legally give you.

Here are some more links from Michelle:
Background/previous:

House GOP strikes back,
AIFD; Powerline.
I'm John Doe buttons.
Protect John Doe.
Katherine Kersten reports.
Becket Fund.
Here is a list of others whom have written posts: The Sandbox, No Running Eggs, The Jawa Report, Confessions of a Pilgrim, JammieWearingFool, The Autopsy, The World According to Carl, Bill's Bites, The Cassandra Page, Reverse_Vampyr, Seeking Truth, The Violence Worker!, Musings Minds, Machine Overlords, Conservative Thoughts, Kesher Talk and Two Babes and a Brain.

My apologies to all those who trackbacked after I created this list. You just were not there for me catch your link. Maybe next time, eh? lol.

UPDATE: Blackfive has also made his contribution to this effort. :)

Labels: , ,