My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Breaking News: 2nd Lt. Not Charged!

I just heard over the radio that 2nd Lt. Ilario Pantano will NOT be charged for the truly remarkable work that he did in Iraq. They tried to call it murder, I call it killing the enemy.

The Marines said they will do everything in their power to try to make him whole. They are going to try to find a unit for him to lead.

I just have a couple of questions. What are you going to do about the death threats he received due to your lack of competence? Are you going to pay all his lawyers fees? Are you going to pay his mother for the money she lost working to free her son when she could have been working? HMM?

That's what I thought.

Update: I have made a list of links of my articles for those who would like more information on 2nd Lt. Ilario Pantano.