My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, April 25, 2005

2nd Lt. Pantano's Article 32-Tomorrow

The Marine Corps told Pantano that he could not have any witnesses outside of 100 miles perimeter, and he might not be permitted to have his lawyer with him. I am not positive on the second statement. I find that awful if true. Anyway, he has decided to forego the hearing and go directly to the Article 32. That way, they have to allow him evidence and witnesses. If they do not, I want ALL of you to raise cain! I mean it. Now is the time to fight back against the politically correct aspects of the Corps.

It may just be that they have to follow procedure. I hope so. Just to make sure, Tuesday we should keep our eyes and ears open for any news. Okay. You have your orders. Let's go!

Update: I have made a list of links of my articles for those who would like more information on 2nd Lt. Ilario Pantano.