My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Numbers

White House comments: (202) 456-1111
Congress and Senate (toll free) (877) 762-8762
Dept. of Defense Information Line: (703) 545-6700
Marine Public Affairs: (703) 614-4309
Public Affairs for the Sec. of Defense: (703) 428-0711
JAG Legal Affairs: (202) 685-5190
JAG Camp Lejeune: (910) 451-5655

To donate:
DefendTheDefenders.org
DHCC P.O. Box 20088
NY, NY 10017

These are all numbers that you may try to get information about the case of 2nd Lt. ILario G. Pantano. You may have better luck than I did. Generally, no one can give any information on pending cases. I tried to get general information, but that didn't work either. Apparently, even the Military doesn't consider bloggers to be "journalists." I will keep plugging away. Don't give up.

I have received this and this from Rising Sun, and here at Prince Pundit I have received more information. I would like to thank them. I also received a link from BlackFive. I would like to thank all of you, including those not mentioned yet. We must remember where to keep our focus. Defend the Defenders is temporarily down because we flooded it. Call your radio talk shows. She may be booked there, and you can ask them to ask her to leave an address so they can contribute. Thank you, and have a wonderful day.

Update: I have made a list of links of my articles for those who would like more information on 2nd Lt. Ilario Pantano.