My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Mom Defends Her Marine Son

The Mother of a thirty-three year old Marine (Second Lt. Ilario G. Pantano) who is charged with murder during the war in Iraq has created a website, www.defendthedefenders.org, for those of us who choose to defend our men and women on the combat field.

You will find this article in the post just below this one. It is the third article from the top. Not only do our men and women in uniform have to "worry" about the terrorists, they also have to worry about the prosectors. This should not be, except if you are committing an actual crime. War, in it's very nature, is where you break things and kill people, and they were in a combat situation.

I implore, ask, and beg you to go to this site and do what you can. Also, please write an article on your blog or website to help get the word out about this Marine. Help me help him. Everyone is always asking, "What can I do?" You can do this: Choose to get involved. Help this Mother and this Marine.

BTW, he brought this to the attention to his superior officer, and the situation was investigated. They found that everything was good to go. No crime had been committed. He had done a well job. Please, let us choose to do a well job for him. Thank you for all you can and will do in advance. I know my America. We will rise to this occasion, also. Have a great day.

Update: I have made a list of links of my articles for those who would like more information on 2nd Lt. Ilario Pantano.