My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Did you ever...

...think of a really cool song in your head, but forgot it before you could put it on paper?

...think of a really good topic to discuss, but forgot to write it down before you feel asleep?

...know the answer to a complicated question, but forgot it before the teacher got around to calling on you?

Well, I am having one of those days, so don't expect too much from me! LOL. BTW, there are so many 'Have you ever's' for me to compile just one list. These were things that actually happened to me - today - so I guess they're not actually made up. That's why I stopped when I did. That's depressing, and I just woke up. However I refuse to allow it to get ne into a funk about it. :)

Labels: ,