My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Big guns play big role in E. Afghan

Cross-posted at Rosemary's Thoughts.

This is one cool article. I know. I'm sick for thinking it is cool to know that our men can kill so many of our ENEMIES, right? YOU'RE READING THE WRONG SITE! Go away! lol.

I love it! Check out this paragraph:
"It's not like the previous wars when they lined up and we would mow them down," said Mantle. "Fires have a lot of different effects. When we fire the 155s from here, the enemy doesn't hear the round coming in. It immediately puts the enemy on the defensive and has a tremendous demoralizing effect." [Big guns play big part in eastern Afghanistan.]
Give them all the guns they need, then give them about twice that! Let's kick butt!

Labels: , , , ,