My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Wyoming Sen. Craig Thomas: RIP

We learned today that Sen. Craig Thomas has died from leukemia at the age of tender age of 74. I send my prayers to his family, friends and constituents. He is in the only place better than America now, he is no longer in pain. May he rest in peace.

I will not bring up politics at this time, for it is inappropriate. That is why I did not disclose to which party he belonged. Does it matter anymore? Only to those who want fill his seat, but can they really? Isn't that tacky? God forgive you.

May everyone deal with this in their own way, but I shall pray for you all.

Labels: , , , ,