My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My Heroes in Afghanistan have posted

I have found that my new friend has posted another great article. He is so articulate, I admire him. For more than that!

I've become aware that he has a few others in his team which could use some letters from home. If you would like to send them packages, letters, or whatever comes to your mind, just let me know. I will set it up. I'm just trying to take care of this group. I'd appreciate any help you could offer these men.

I'm on the poor side, and they're in the middle of nowhere with nothing. I'm sure they have the luxuries, such as MRE's (Meals Ready to Eat), rocks to use for pillows, and all these amenities that the jerk Atkins was complaining about some months back.

I am being selfish, though. I should be telling you about them. Truth be told, I don't know enough about the rest of the team. If you cannot help, I'm sure they would be appreciate any kind words you may have to offer them. Words of gratitude go a long way. :)

Labels: , ,