My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

With Honor

This is an article written about four men who were awarded medals at different marks in time. They are truly remarkable and honorable. My brother emailed this to me because he knew that I would just grin from ear to ear. I love good news.

The only thing I do not like about this good news is the fact that sometimes they have to give their all. Thank you so very much for being who you are. Thank you also for what you have done. For those of you who made it back, welcome home and well done.

Darn. We need men like these! God, please protect them. Hide them underneath Your wing. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Labels: , , , , , ,