My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Where does the time go?

When I woke up today, it was after noon. That seems reasonable since I went to sleep somewhere between 6 and 7 am this morning. I checked my e-mail, threw out the usual garbage, and started reading a very interesting article about Iran and Germany. Precisely, Hitler and Admadinejad. I'm still not through with the article, but I just wanted to drop in and let you know everything is going well.

There is one thing. Would you please pray for the Soldiers (and their families) who were shot down in Afghanistan? I only have sketchy details. I think there were 5 of them. I pray that the man I told you about was not among them. I feel so ashamed for saying and feeling this way, but I do. That is one thing about this site. I won't lie to you. I pray he is alright. Thank you.

Correction: There were 7 Soldiers in the plane, and a rescue mission was ambushed. I don't know which numbers belong where, but that is the only information I have so far. Keep praying.

Labels: , , , , , ,