My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

'Tis good to give

I just got done packing some more 'stuff' for my Hero in Afghanistan. I know it isn't much, but I can't get him to answer me as to what else he needs. Maybe he has too much carry? I'm trying to keep it light. Trying doesn't always work, though. lol.

I feel so much better that I can give someone who is risking his life for our country and me something in return. I know it won't ever pay him back for what he is doing, but he is gracious enough to accept it. Giving truly is a blessing.

If you would like to be a part of those of us who don't care who runs the White House (not entirely true, but for this purpose it doesn't matter) and would like to particate in helping a Soldier, a Marine, an Air Force person, a Navy person, or a National Guardsmen, please contact this website. They have a system already worked out to answer any questions you may have, and you will truly be blessed. Thank you, and may God bless you.

Labels: , , ,