My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Some Good Works Happening in Iraq

It may seem as though it is trivial to us, but I have lived in the campgrounds as child without running water. Where is this leading? Right here:
Anbar Villages Appreciate Water Treatment Investment

RAMADI, Iraq – Residents north of Ramadi, Iraq will soon have fresh, potable water pumped into their homes.

The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Gulf Region Central district is overseeing the construction of two small water treatment plants as well as the installation of 24,000 meters of water main for Zangora, a community of 48,000 people, in central Iraq. [Continue reading.]
I remember when we moved into the city, the shower and the fresh water were very much appreciated. I was 15 years old. I can only imagine how happy it will make these people. God bless us all.

Labels: , , ,