My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Master Sgt. Brinda Kupiec, Someone You Should Know

This is a remarkable woman. She had quit her job to be with her husband for his last few years on earth, and now she is at a crossroads. Without him around anymore, the home feels rather empty and lonely. Being in Iraq has given focus and meaning to her life.
Deployment Provides Direction, Focus
By Sgt. Alexandra Hemmerly-Brown
13th Sustainment Command (Expeditionary)
.

LOGISTICS SUPPORT AREA ANACONDA, Iraq, May 14, 2007 — Two years ago, a wife sat by her husband’s side, comforting him. The woman had quit her job as a school teacher several years earlier to help her ailing spouse through two bouts of cancer. And then the woman, an Army Reserve soldier lost her spouse of 35 years. [Continue reading.]
I pray she finds the comfort that only God can give, and I know she is giving much comfort to others. If only we could all be like that...

Labels: , , ,