My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Dr. Jasser finally gets recognition...sort of

I signed up for feeds from American Islamics Forum for Democracy, and I received these links today.

I wrote this one out in Love America First-2. The title is "Moderate Muslim voices silenced." There is also some feedback which came up at a later date.

Next there is a transcript from today when he went on the Glenn Beck radio show. You need to scroll down to find it, so look for 'Jasser'. They are discussing the Pew Poll that came out today stating that 26% of all AMERICAN Muslims believe suicide bombings would be just dandy right here in America. I want their names and their passports!

Jennifer Harper also wrote a very good column on this topic. The title is "Young US Muslims back suicide attacks." This one is in the Washington Times and you will need to register. Don't worry, though. It's free. :)

Labels: , , , ,