My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The UN: A New Location, Location, Location

This must be a fascinating book because as I listened to Dennis Prager interview Nicholas Johnson about his recently published book, I had a brilliant idea. I have found the ultimate place, location if you will, for the UN to be permanently relocated.

That is correct. The South Pole! This way, they won't be disturbing Santa Claus, we get them off our soil, and for six months out of the year (I think) they will not be able to leave Antarctica to have fancy dinners at our (tax-dollars) expense! Yes, by jove I think I've got it! :)

PS. You may take a look or buy this book, "Big Dead Place" at Amazon.com. Have a great day everyone.

Labels: , ,