My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Frankly, I don't give a darn who's to blame, let's fight to win!

This is simply amazing. Here we are 5 years on, and the CIA is still trying to blame the FBI for the 9/11/2001 attacks. Do you want to know who I blame? AL QAIDA! Who dropped the ball? EVERYONE.

Okay? Can we stop the infighting and get on with it? There is some very interesting news about this 'book' Tenet has written over at CounterTerrorismBlog. If you are interested in history, it's a good read. As for me and my house, we are going to contiue looking ahead so it doesn't happen again...

Labels: , , , ,