My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Womens' Rights Day for Muslims, 3/8/2007

This is a very touching story about a woman who can never go home, although that is her dream. Why not? Because she turned away from Islam and its' brutality. 25.32 minutes.

This is a remarkable woman who speaks very well about what she is demanding from society in general and Islam in particular. The one thing that saddens me about her speech is that while she has turned her back on the religion of Islam, she has lost all faith in religion (IT APPEARS). This I find rather sad, since my life has been so enriched by it. 19 minutes or so.

This woman is also incredible, although an interpreter is used. She speaks German rather well! I do not. lol. Please listen to what these ladies have to say. You claim you want to hear someone speak out? Well. Then listen. 19.17 minutes.

A great big Hat Tip to Serendip.

You will be able to view this video over at Causes of Interest.

Labels: , , , , ,