My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, March 12, 2007

The List

I am going to be sharing a list of items I wanted to write about but failed to make it to print in a timely manner. That means the list grows. And grows. And grows! Pretty quickly, I get overwhelmed. So, I give 'the list' to help us both.

It helps you by sharing articles you may have missed, and it helps me to remember the articles if I want to read them at a later date. Either way, my mind is freed up from all that clutter. lol.

What am I talking about? Heck if I know. I just know that I wrote something for today. lol.

Actually, I have been so busy working on behind-the-scenes computer things. I just woke up and yes, I am going to the list. Mwahahahahahaha!

Labels: