My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Ft. Rucker Hit by Tornado; You Can Help

Blackfive has put out the word:
Stay tuned. Ft. Rucker, Alabama, was hit hard by yesterday's tornados and storms. While the fort has been instrumental in helping out the local area, military families have lost loved ones and homes have been destroyed.

Soldiers' Angels is on the job and will be establishing funds to support Ft. Rucker soldiers and families.

As usual, when I ask you to donate, Blackfive.net donates first with an initial $50.

Here is the link to the PayPal account to help Ft. Rucker families.
I would be honored if you would go to this link and give generously. I will also be giving what I can. Thank you so very much for caring about and for our military families and our brave men and women who do the work that is necessary for us to remain a free nation. Godspeed.

Labels: , , ,