My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Where does the time go?

I have only been awake since 2pm (went to sleep at 10 this morning), and I have been reading all the news articles I could find. I have saved several of them-and some have videos!-but I didn't get here yet. I'm going to watch CSI NY with my brother and then get back to work. Maybe that's why my posts are usually posted in the A.M.?! LOL. Well, I've kept my promise to you and myself. That's important. If my word is no good, nothing else is either. Save that thought for another day, though. lol.

Labels: