My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Terrorist Alert Last Summer 2006

To all the naysayers who claimed that President Bush was raising the code for political reasons I would like to say, "Go to hell," but I won't. It is neither my right to say such a thing, nor is it helpful. I would much rather dialogue.

Last night we learned why he did this. When we killed Zarqawi, we found many documents and disks with a lot of information in them. A terrorist plot was being planned to take place in Los Angeles. I live in Los Angeles County. You may not care, but I care where you live. I do not want you to perish due to a terrorist attack.

We may never see eye to eye, but I do not wish any evil to come to you. I wish this were a two way street. As a matter of fact, I know it is. You see, I remember September 11, 2001. I only bring this up to remind you how united we were.

It didn't matter what political party you are, what religion you are, or anything else. All that mattered was that we were all Americans. This is still the case. Is there any way possible we could ever become just Americans again? I pray to God there is...

Labels: , , ,