My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Nathan Bradfield

I would like to introduce to my friend Nathan Bradfield. His blogs name is Church and State. He would really appreciate it if you would stop over. Leave a comment, maybe write a little article about his site, and then track it back.

Nathan is a very kind gentleman, and he is a good Christian man. I have known him from my religious site, Loving God Holy, and he is really invested in what is right and what is wrong. He write a very cool blog, too! Give it a shot. You never know? You might like it!

Labels: