My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Moods

I guess I'm having another one 'those moods' that makes me feel unappreciated. It's okay, I know what it is. Just because I don't get comments doesn't mean that you guys aren't stopping by for a minute. I've been writing some intense articles, although the dinosaur media doesn't seem to think so. Who gives a damn what they think!

I'm also getting tired of posting all over the place. From now on, I will post at the most appropriate site. Then I will post the links back here. If you feel like reading my articles, fine. If you don't fine. I'm not getting paid for this, so what does it matter anyway? Have a great day.

Labels: