My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

I imagine it's time write...

It seems rather odd but when I got sick, that was first time I've been away from my computer for more than 5-6 hours. Somehow I feel different. Maybe it's because of the seriousness of my illness? Either way, I just can't get my mind around anything.

Is this part of the recovery process, or is it part of something else? I don't want to let people down, but there are soooo many people counting on me. I feel overwhelmed.

Well, I've written for today. I don't like to share that much of myself, especially when I'm vulnerable. I cannot take anything back, ya know? Have a great day.

Labels: