My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Hi everyone!

I have to write this swift note, because I almost forgot to post today! I'm watching 2 1/2 Men. Yeah, I know. But I like it. I'm recording 24 Hours. Are you kidding? I wouldn't miss that! I just can't stand all the commercials. This way, I get to fast forward. hehehe.

Well, I hope everyone had a good day. Please send a Valentine's Day Card to one of our troop members. The information is at the top of this site. It will stay there until Friday, January 26, 2007. I know they will appreciate it as will you. :)

Labels: ,