My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

getting better, but not yet...

Wheh! Now I only see double. hehehe. the reason I brought up aphasia, stroke, and epilepsy is because I am prone to all of these. my brother thinks he might have given to me. that's nonsense! at least I won't believe.

right now I have a migraine, a little paralysis (off/on), the vision thing, and I'm not sure but I think I'm entering menopaus. ARGHH! I need advice, and i need it right now! hehehe. Thank you everyone for pulling for me. I slept for 5 days, only to post a line or two. I made the same resolution. I promise to write everyday at least something. :)

Labels: