My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Gen. Petraeus confirmed 81-0

And the Senate is trying to cut his knees out from underneath him before he even hits Iraqi soil again. Minority leader Mitch McConnel (R) is NEGOTIATING with Biden (D) as to what the non-binding resolution should say. I have made my voice heard on this made. You can too. Just go here. (It is the post before this one.)

I am very happy that Gen. Petraeus was confirmed. I am also happy that he condemned these resolutions by the democrats and republicans. Yet these elitists choose not to listen to them. That is why they absolutely need to hear from YOU. Please. Our troops are counting on us. They are not failing us. Do not fail them.

Labels: , , ,