My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Muslims burn Bibles; Should we protest? NO!

I have received a very disturbing e-mail today from a friend in Australia. It has to do with Muslims of schoolboy age. They have punished for their actions, this time. I have a suspicious theory that this was done to prevent such an outrage.

The 300,000 Lebanese, Indonesian and Somalia immigrants have been complaining about feeling persecuted because of the terrorists within their midst. I don't want to hear it. They are there! If they are not, where would they get this?
    "The main perpetrator (a Year 7 student) urinated on the Holy Bible, tore some pages from the Holy Book and burnt them then finally spat on the Holy Book," the report says.

    The second boy, from Year 9, "tore pages from the Holy Book and burnt them", while a third student, from Year 7, "tore pages from the Holy Bible and then he rolled it up like a cigarette and pretended to smoke it".

    The boys come from a variety of ethnic Muslim backgrounds - one is believed to be an Albanian/Malaysian, another Lebanese and another Indonesian. Read the whole article.
I am angry. Very angry. That is MY Holy Book. You will not, however, see me going out and killing people because of it. THAT is one of the differences between Christians and Muslims. Just one...